Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 26, 09

So, I've shared in other blogs about wanting to learn more about Christ and how, I tend to do so more at Church with the way they break it down a vs. at a time. Opposed to me reading a chapter at a time. So I prayed to the Lord to share with me a vs or two to read and He did so!! Of course cause He is God and capable of anthing!! This is what He's shared with me!!

Matthew 6:2 2)"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.'
~So maybe I need to quit announcing what I've done for the Lord all the time. He know where my heart is and what I'm doing for Him. Maybe I need to start sharing more of what the Lord is coninuly doing for me!! For His children of the world!! I just like to share all the great things going on in my life and struggles. Guess God is trying to shake me up a bit on this area. Maybe this is an area desling too with my Pride issue. Hmm...more to continue praying about and seeking answers!

Matthew 6:7 7)And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
~Pretty much all I need to do, all anyone needs to do is just thank the Lord. Don't need to get all detailed, He's an all knowing God!! He knows all that you need and what you are thanking Him for. So God, TY!!
A side note in my Bible says 'True prayer depends on what is in the heart more than what is on the tongue.' I fully agree with this!! God knows your heart, He created it and everything you have in it!! So where do you stand? How will you pray? For me, as a woman I'm going to cut back on the details!! Lol, and just start sticking more to the TYs!! In fact, when you pray at night...is it full of your wants or thankfulness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home