Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27, 09

Psalm 6:2 2)Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
~I am tired,...maybe the merciful because I could've conducted myself a little better this evening as a Christan woman. Where I spoke out for the whole I,I,I placing self where others could step up,...didn't realize others were looking at me as if I was gossiping about others. Never thought of it that way...maybe nee to look at self more and words coming out the mouth!! Thanks Lord, I let my anger get to me too much tonight and I'm sorry. I repent and plan on doing better. Thank You Lord for this eye opener.

Psalm 26:3 3)for you love is ever before me, and I walk continually in you truth.
~Thank You once again Lord for reassuring me that You got me!! I needed to hear this verse after just logging in my diary to quote 'Lord I know U look at me better than this.' referring to the way my father calls me names when he's mad. That you continue to love me even better as I walk and know that I'm in your truth!! Love ya and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Job 9:4 4)His wisdom is profound, his power is vast, Who has resisted him and come out unscathed?
~Aman!! Have to research more but if this is about JC Ahman!! Totally agree that aside from Solomon & JC we as God's children will never have as much wisdom as them. And true that who has resisted him & came out unscathed!! God touches all of our lives in some way. Whether we believe or not!! Resisted or have given in. He's touched all of our lives!! Ty Lord for touching and working in mine!! May all who exist experience you in thankfulness Lord. Aman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home